Maxpedition Individual First Aid Pouch bag 0329
The Maxpedition First Aid Pouch is a combat proof, lightweight individual first-aid kit pack suitable for rescue or military personnel. The pouch is also excellent for organizing computer cables or toiletries.
- Main compartment approx.: 20.3cm (L) x 6.3cm (W) x 12.7cm(H)
- 420-Denier nylon for weight reduction and increased mobility
- Clamshell opening main compartment
- Internal mesh and see-thru plastic organizers
- External zippered mesh pocket
- Integral carry handle
- MOLLE compatible
- Attachment method: 3™ TacTie™ Attachment Straps (sold separately)
- 420-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Teflon™ fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- YKK high strength zippers and zipper tracks
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Paracord zipper pulls
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
BrandMaxpedition founder and CEO Tim Tang started the company in his parents’ garage after dropping out of medical school in 2003. Innovative from the start, Maxpedition gained a competitive edge in its early years by creating bags and packs with superior durability and ergonomics, such as the Versipack® and Gearslinger® series. While being already the leader in the marketplace, Maxpedition is committed to improvement, optimizing ergonomics, creating user-friendly designs, and using only the highest quality materials and world-class craftsmanship.
Lamnia's speciality is a selection of more than 5000 knives and folding knives. We carry hundreds of scandinavian knives, the famous Finnish Puukko knives among them; folding knives, hunting knives and kitchen cutlery from the world's best brands such as Spyderco, Cold Steel, Roselli, Fox Cutlery and Marttiini.