Savotta Griffinn Sling HW
An effective, simple and reliable two-point sling, originally designed for a special military client of ours. The HW (heavyweight) Griffin Sling features chonky closed cell foam padding, designed for comfortable carry of sniper rifles and light machine guns. Check out the LW version if you prefer minimalist design, or the MW if you want just a little bit of width and padding.
- Two-point sling for sniper rifles and machine guns
- Thick and firm 65 x 10 mm closed cell foam pad
- All metal hardware (steel and aluminium)
- Rapid adjustment slider with webbing grip tab
- Forward pull lengthens sling and moves support hand forward
- Front rapid adjustment loop can be adjusted to preferred length
- A continuous piece of 25 mm / 1” webbing runs through the whole sling
- The ends of the sling form 25 mm / 1” webbing loops for universal attachment
Savotta has been manufacturing trekking equipment, backpacks and tents for over 50 years. Established in 1955 as the family enterprise, Savotta has developed and designed products for professional and amateur outdoorsmen and women to use in demanding environments. All of the company’s products are tested in real-life situations.
Certificates: ISO 9001:2015, AQAP 2110 Ed D, Facility Security Clearance, ISO 14001: 2015 Environmental certification
Lamnia is sharp and sustainable
Greener use of materials
Sources from the nature
Because it's simple yet important
Lamnia's speciality is a selection of more than 5000 knives and folding knives. We carry hundreds of scandinavian knives, the famous Finnish Puukko knives among them; folding knives, hunting knives and kitchen cutlery from the world's best brands such as Spyderco, Cold Steel, Roselli, Fox Cutlery and Marttiini.