Lansky Ceramic Universal sharpening system$51.82 incl. VAT 0%
The Lansky Universal Sharpening System includes: coarse hone, medium hone, fine hone and medium serrated hone. All of Lansky sharpeners are produced with Ultimate in Knife Sharpening Systems Technology and Lansky Controlled Angle Sharpening System to give your blade a professional, razor sharp edge.
- Alumina Oxide hones
- Coarse Red Hone (120 grit) for edge reconditioning
- Medium Green Hone (280 grit) for sharpening and less frequent touch-ups
- Fine Blue Hone (600 grit) for most frequent touch-ups to keep your blade paper-slicing sharp
- Medium Grey triangle shaped Hone for serrated knife sharpening
- Precision-engineered, multi-angle, flip-over knife clamp
- One guide rod for each honing stone
- Specially formulated honing oil
- Extra-long knife clamp screws
- Custom molded storage/carrying case to hold all system components
- Complete easy-to-follow multi-lingual instructions
Country of origin:
Why order from us?
Lansky Sharpeners is the most recognised name in knife sharpening worldwide. In addition to their legendary Controlled-Angle Sharpener System, they continue to develop new sharpening technologies and innovations for hunters and outdoorsmen, as well as for kitchen use.