Maxpedition Flashlight Sheath 5" 1431
The Maxpedition Flashlight Tube Sheath models were created at the biggest of hand-held LED light manufacture Inova Emissive Energy Corp.
These versatile sheaths, equipped with lateral elastic retention, also fit a multitude of flush or flared bezel torches from all major manufacturers. Rather than having the cost-cutting crimped bottoms like most other sheaths,
Maxpedition Tube Sheaths have 1.1" diameter throughout, all the way to the base, greatly augmenting carrying capacity, versatility and accessibility.
Maxpedition Tube Sheaths are slim, saving precious space on web gear or belt. A secure velcro lid provides full range of length adjustability while the grommeted bottom provides quick drainage and shine through functionality.
- Overall size: 50.8mm (L) x 38.1mm (W) x 152.4mm (H)
- Belt: 76.2mm Closed Loop
- Attach: 3" TacTie™ (sold separately) used for modular attachment onto ALICE, MOLLE/PALS, Maxpedition webbing
Other applications: Balisong; OTF Automatic Knives; Collapsible Batons; Multi-Tools (Leatherman, Gerber, SwissTool); Folding Knives; O.C. Pepper Spray; Medical Inhalers; Hunting Calls.
- 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Teflon® fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
BrandMaxpedition founder and CEO Tim Tang started the company in his parents’ garage after dropping out of medical school in 2003. Innovative from the start, Maxpedition gained a competitive edge in its early years by creating bags and packs with superior durability and ergonomics, such as the Versipack® and Gearslinger® series. While being already the leader in the marketplace, Maxpedition is committed to improvement, optimizing ergonomics, creating user-friendly designs, and using only the highest quality materials and world-class craftsmanship.
Lamnia's speciality is a selection of more than 5000 knives and folding knives. We carry hundreds of scandinavian knives, the famous Finnish Puukko knives among them; folding knives, hunting knives and kitchen cutlery from the world's best brands such as Spyderco, Cold Steel, Roselli, Fox Cutlery and Marttiini.