Maxpedition Four-by-Six pocket organizer, black$29.23 incl. VAT 0%
The Maxpedition Four-by-Six is a low- profile modular pocket designed to be attached onto tactical vests, backpacks, or belts using a pair of 3" TacTie™ (sold separately). It takes up only a small area on PALS webbing grid. This pocket features our trademark Button-Lock™ secure closure system which prevents the main compartment from being opened unintentionally. The Four-by-Six also works well as utility pouch, accessory pouch, MOLLE pocket, MOLLE pouch, camera case.
- Main compartment: 13.3cm (L) x 5cm (W) x 9.5cm (H)
- 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Teflon™ fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- YKK high strength zippers and zipper tracks
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Paracord zipper pulls
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
Why order from us?
Maxpedition founder and CEO Tim Tang started the company in his parents’ garage after dropping out of medical school in 2003. Innovative from the start, Maxpedition gained a competitive edge in its early years by creating bags and packs with superior durability and ergonomics, such as the Versipack® and Gearslinger® series. While already being the leader in the marketplace, Maxpedition is committed to optimising ergonomics, creating user-friendly designs, and using only the highest quality materials and world-class craftsmanship.
While being already the leader in the market space, Maxpedition is committed to improvement, optimizing ergonomics, creating user-friendly designs, and using only the highest quality materials and world-class craftsmanship.