Z-aim Hunter101,73 $ inkl. MwSt. 0%
A new innovative patented shooting rest exeptionally versatile for shooting in numeruos positions; from laying down, sitting, kneeling, standing, highseats...only the imigination sets the limit for how you use it.
Z-aim™ Hunter is light, easy to use, quick, silent and has a slim design with no protruding parts.This gives the user many advantages compared to other shooting rests on the market.
- The user friendliness gives instant access to a big variation of shooting positions and very good support in aiming and firing for a perfect shot. The time from spotting the game to firing can be reduced.
- The intelligent design also gives the shooter a very low profile in the terrain; he is harder to spot for the game. The silent handling reduces the risk of alarming your target.
- If you are forced to you can aim and fire in the traditional way without problems or risk of getting your fingers hurt in sharp edges or other parts.
- Adds a minimum of weight to the rifle. It doesn’t effect the balance of the rifle in a way that many other brands do, and of course its light to carry.
- The slim design with no protruding parts makes it almost unnoticeable when carrying or handling your rifle.
Z-aim Hunters rail connecting system fits both piccatiny rail and weaver rails. The included original conneting system fits almost all standard rifles and gives an outstanding attachment that secure your rifles precision. With other brands connected only to one point on the fore arm you often has to struggel with problems with the precision. This combined gives the user of Z-aim™ Hunter more confidence, a more effective shooting and also a reduced the risk of accidentally injuring the game.
One of Sweden’s biggest Hunting Magazine Jaktmarker & Fiskevatten edition 2006 issue no 6 tested the shooting rest’s on the market.
They tested them in a broad number of aspects, and selected Z-aim™ Hunter as test winner. Quote “We believe Z-aim™ Hunter is one of the most interesting innovations on the weapon market for a long time. We are so impressed of the stability that’s why we have chosen Z-aim™ Hunter as the test winner.”