Prometheus Design Werx Guide Sweater - Dark Heather Gray
The Guide Half Zip Sweater is a robust, alpinist style sweater knit with extra fine, premium, merino yarns. Featuring a high, full coverage neck with a YKK half zipper with wind flap, stretch fabric trims reinforcing the arms and shoulders, and a timeless classic rib knit. Expertly knit in Italy.
The Guide Sweater is a modern classic, directly inspired by classic alpinist and mountaineering styles, but updated and upgraded with extra fine 18.5 micron, machine washable, merino yarns. The half zip allows for easy core venting and is a substantial 2+lbs in yarn weight. Merino wool is nature's original technical material, no-melt, no-drip and insulates when wet. We partnered with a family owned, fine Italian woolen mill that has been making sweaters for generations. With the grand Dolomites as their backyard, they know a thing or two about mountaineering sweaters. From Matterhorn to the outpost on Illus, the Guide Sweater is a highest quality, premium, old school, technical mid-layer with timeless styling for those who value ruggedness and fine classic design.
• Extra Fine 18.5 Micron Merino Yarns
• Stretch Nylon Shoulder and Elbow Reinforcement Panels
• Nylon Spandex Edge Binding
• YKK Reverse Coil Nylon Zipper
• Tailored Fit, Best for Athletic Builds *But Not Slim Fit
• S, M, L, XL, XXL
• Substantial 2+lbs Yarn Weight *For Size Medium
• 2x2 Rib Knit
• Center Front Half Zipper
• Turn Back Thumb-Hole Cuffs
• 4-Way Stretch, Nylon Arm and Shoulder Reinforcements
• Turtleneck Full Height Collar
• Machine Wash Gentle Cycle Cold, Tumble Dry NO Heat, or Lay Flat to Dry
País de origem:
Lamnia's green values
Greener use of materials
Sources from the nature
Because it's simple yet important
Acerca de Lamnia
A especialidade da Lamnia é uma seleção de mais de 5000 facas e navalhas. Temos centenas de facas finlandesas Puukko, navalhas, facas de caça e utensílios de cozinha das melhores marcas de todo o mundo, tais como Spyderco, Böker, Roselli, Fox Cutlery e Cold Steel.