Maxpedition Jumbo Versipack S-type rankinė, ruda93,55 $ įsk. PVM 0%
- Main: 9" x 8" x 3" with front and back subdividers
- Rear / CCW compartment: 9" x 8.5" with two rows of 2" x 6" loop field
- Frontal: 7" x 6.5" x 1.5" with mesh divider and internal keyper
- Side A: 6" x 3.5" x 2" with divider and double zippers to accommodate antenna
- Side B: 7" x 3.5" diameter with cinch (can be compacted for low profile carry)
- Top of lid pocket: 6.5" x 3" x 1"
- Shoulder: Integral 2" strap (min 33" strap alone / max 56" strap alone ; min 45.5" loop / max 69" loop) with 2" non-slip shoulder pad
The S-Type JUMBO™s main compartment is over 38% larger than the Fatboy S-Type. In addition, it has three zippered accessory pockets, two sleeve pockets, and one drawstring pocket fitted for a 32oz/1L Nalgene water bottle or a radio. The Jumbo S-Type has three places for modular expansion with other Maxpedition accessories using 3" TacTie™. External keyper on shoulder strap for gloves and internal silent keyper for keys.
The S-Type JUMBO™s rear slip compartment is now equipped with large loop Velcro patches to accommodate our Hook & Loop Modular Accessories. This allows the user to position their concealed carry firearm for a quick strong side draw or weak side cross draw.
- 1050-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Teflon™ fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- high strength zippers and zipper tracks
- UTX-Duraflex nylon buckles for low sound closures
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- #AS-100 high grade closed-cell foam padding material for superior shock protection
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Paracord zipper pulls
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength