Minelab X-terra 705, 10,5" 7,5 kHz DD591.59 $ 付加価値税（VAT） 0%
* Minelab’s proprietary "True Digital" VFLEX technology, the new class of single frequency detectors allowing you to change the frequency simply by changing coils.
* Compatible with low, mid and high frequency waterproof coils - all 7 X-TERRA accessory coils can be used with the X-TERRA 705.
* Automatic/Manual Ground Balancing, Tracking and now with Tracking Ground Balance Offset adjustment. This creates a performance advantage in certain areas such as wet/dry sand transition and hot rock locations, by setting the balance slightly positive or negative.
* Four preset detecting patterns, that can also be customised plus All-Metal mode.
* Adjustable Iron Mask – designed for Prospecting Mode. This feature allows you to find desirable targets lying close to ferrous metals.
* Threshold tone for more accurate target ID interpretation.
* Two Pinpoint Modes: Auto and Sizing. With the new Sizing feature, the user gets valuable information on target characteristics including shape and size with variable tone and graphical indicator.
* Target ID stability – precise, solid responsiveness in high-trash areas enabling you to efficiently and effectively search sites with a high concentration of junk.
* Positive transflective LCD display providing a back light only in dim light conditions enabling better screen visibility in poor lighting whilst saving battery charge in well lit conditions.
* Depth indicators, update continuously, even in Pinpoint mode.
* Runs on just 4 x AA batteries.
* Ultra lightweight, balanced design (only 1.3kgs) so you can enjoy detecting for longer periods.