Oulun Työstökeskus SAK MIL Rifle Bipod shooting rest$148.30 incl. VAT 0%
SAK-MILRS rifle bipod is the product developed by Finnish company Oulun Työstökeskus for tougher but easier use.
- Comes with rifle adapter which is fixed to rifle's common sling nut
- Bipod is easily fixed to the adapter in seconds (snap-on/snap-off)
- Support legs lock automatically when folded down. The locking opens easily just by pulling the sleeve.
- The height (from 20 up to 30 centimeters) is adjusted by drawing the legs downwards. Locking is automatic. When the locking is released, a stainless steel spring inside the leg pulls the leg back to original short position.
- The rifle can be tilted sideways +/- 25 degrees
- The quick fastener/release allows +/- 10 degrees horizontal sectoring (at 100 meters the point of aim can sweep +/-50 meters)
- Weights only 380 grams
- Possible to keep legs folded forward or backwards
- Bipod comes with one rifle adapter, extra adapters can be bought separately
Country of origin:
Why order from us?
Lamnia offers FREE shipping on orders over $108.81 (€100.00)! No matter the size or weight of the parcel, no additional shipping costs will be added at the checkout if the value of your order is over $108.81 (€100.00).
We will pack and ship your order the same day, if you order on a business day, before 12 pm Finnish time (GMT+02:00) and all ordered items are in stock. Orders placed during the weekend are usually shipped the following Monday.
Do not hesitate to contact our customer service via live chat, our contact form or e-mail! We try to do our best and answer all requests within a few hours during our working days!
Our entire webshop is encrypted with 128-bit SSL protection. When you move to the payment pages, our partners PayPal and Nets will make sure your payment transaction is completely secure!
$148.30 incl. VAT 0%
UK 44 74XX XXXXXX
USA 1 408 XXXXXXX
Finland (Åland Islands)
Spain (Canary Islands)
* We charge you in Euro. Your bank will make a currency conversion, using one's own exchange rate. The final amount you pay might be different from the estimate shown above.