Maxpedition Jumbo Versipack S-type shoulder bag, black$94.32 incl. VAT 0%
- Main: 9" x 8" x 3" with front and back subdividers
- Rear / CCW compartment: 9" x 8.5" with two rows of 2" x 6" loop field
- Frontal: 7" x 6.5" x 1.5" with mesh divider and internal keyper
- Side A: 6" x 3.5" x 2" with divider and double zippers to accommodate antenna
- Side B: 7" x 3.5" diameter with cinch (can be compacted for low profile carry)
- Top of lid pocket: 6.5" x 3" x 1"
- Shoulder: Integral 2" strap (min 33" strap alone / max 56" strap alone ; min 45.5" loop / max 69" loop) with 2" non-slip shoulder pad
The S-Type JUMBO™s main compartment is over 38% larger than the Fatboy S-Type. In addition, it has three zippered accessory pockets, two sleeve pockets, and one drawstring pocket fitted for a 32oz/1L Nalgene water bottle or a radio. The Jumbo S-Type has three places for modular expansion with other Maxpedition accessories using 3" TacTie™. External keyper on shoulder strap for gloves and internal silent keyper for keys.
The S-Type JUMBO™s rear slip compartment is now equipped with large loop Velcro patches to accommodate our Hook & Loop Modular Accessories. This allows the user to position their concealed carry firearm for a quick strong side draw or weak side cross draw.
- 1050-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Teflon™ fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- high strength zippers and zipper tracks
- UTX-Duraflex nylon buckles for low sound closures
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- #AS-100 high grade closed-cell foam padding material for superior shock protection
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Paracord zipper pulls
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
Why order from us?
Maxpedition founder and CEO Tim Tang started the company in his parents’ garage after dropping out of medical school in 2003. Innovative from the start, Maxpedition gained a competitive edge in its early years by creating bags and packs with superior durability and ergonomics, such as the Versipack® and Gearslinger® series. While already being the leader in the marketplace, Maxpedition is committed to optimising ergonomics, creating user-friendly designs, and using only the highest quality materials and world-class craftsmanship.
While being already the leader in the market space, Maxpedition is committed to improvement, optimizing ergonomics, creating user-friendly designs, and using only the highest quality materials and world-class craftsmanship.