Maxpedition Colossus Versipak shoulder bag, green$128.23 incl. VAT 0%
The Maxpedition Colossus Versipack is designed for stepping out with loads of gear. Experience 12 pockets throughout, exterior side & bottom PALS webbing, 6-channels of elastic organization and 2 Hook-&-Loop compartments to accommodate your choice of dual CCW or 1.5l hydration reservoir. It's the ideal excursion bag, range bag, photography bag or everyday carry.
- Overall size: 24.1cm (L) x 17.8cm (W) x 29.2cm (H)
- Main compartment: 20.3 cm (L) x 11.4cm (W) x 25.4cm (H)
- Volume: 8L
- 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Teflon™ fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- YKK high strength zippers and zipper tracks
- UTX-Duraflex nylon buckles for low sound closures
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- #AS-100 high grade closed-cell foam padding material for superior shock protection
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Paracord zipper pulls
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
Why order from us?
Maxpedition founder and CEO Tim Tang started the company in his parents’ garage after dropping out of medical school in 2003. Innovative from the start, Maxpedition gained a competitive edge in its early years by creating bags and packs with superior durability and ergonomics, such as the Versipack® and Gearslinger® series. While already being the leader in the marketplace, Maxpedition is committed to optimising ergonomics, creating user-friendly designs, and using only the highest quality materials and world-class craftsmanship.
While being already the leader in the market space, Maxpedition is committed to improvement, optimizing ergonomics, creating user-friendly designs, and using only the highest quality materials and world-class craftsmanship.