Maxpedition M-1 Waistpack, black$34.33 incl. VAT 0%
The M-1 Waistpack is Maxpedition’s flagship low-profile waistpack, compact and versatile, perfect for carrying small personal essentials close to the body. The pocket can also be used for a small first aid kit. The main compartment is accessed through a YKK #10 zipper top with 550 paracord pulls.
The frontal compartment expands greatly, contents retained by bungee cord, and secured with lid equipped with Velcro and quick release snap. The M-1 can be worn directly on a belt through an integrated belt loop or become a modular pocket compatible with ALICE or MOLLE type webbing using a pair of 3" TacTie™ (sold separately).
- Overall size: 10.2cm (L) x 6.3cm (W) x 15.2cm (H)
- Belt: 3 in Closed Loop w/ Cache
- 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Teflon® fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- YKK high strength zippers and zipper tracks
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Paracord zipper pulls
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
Why order from us?
Maxpedition founder and CEO Tim Tang started the company in his parents’ garage after dropping out of medical school in 2003. Innovative from the start, Maxpedition gained a competitive edge in its early years by creating bags and packs with superior durability and ergonomics, such as the Versipack® and Gearslinger® series. While already being the leader in the marketplace, Maxpedition is committed to optimising ergonomics, creating user-friendly designs, and using only the highest quality materials and world-class craftsmanship.
While being already the leader in the market space, Maxpedition is committed to improvement, optimizing ergonomics, creating user-friendly designs, and using only the highest quality materials and world-class craftsmanship.