Maxpedition Jumbo Versipack shoulder bag, green$99.59 incl. VAT 0%
The wildly popular Maxpedition Jumbo Versipack reigns supreme position among Versipack Series, inspiring 6 different variants that boast 38% more space than the Fatboy Versipack. Purposefully designed, the multi-functional Jumbo has a quick release buckle and tuck-in flap for immediate access to multiple pockets & dividers, a spacious rear compartment with Hook-&-Loop interior for CCW, a paracord cinch pouch fitted for 1L water bottle or radio, and a quick-release ergonomic shoulder & waist strap for fluent mobility.
- Main compartment: 20.3cm (L) x 10.1cm (W) x 21.6cm (H)
- 1050-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Teflon™ fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- high strength zippers and zipper tracks
- UTX-Duraflex nylon buckles for low sound closures
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- #AS-100 high grade closed-cell foam padding material for superior shock protection
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Paracord zipper pulls
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
Why order from us?
Maxpedition founder and CEO Tim Tang started the company in his parents’ garage after dropping out of medical school in 2003. Innovative from the start, Maxpedition gained a competitive edge in its early years by creating bags and packs with superior durability and ergonomics, such as the Versipack® and Gearslinger® series. While already being the leader in the marketplace, Maxpedition is committed to optimising ergonomics, creating user-friendly designs, and using only the highest quality materials and world-class craftsmanship.
While being already the leader in the market space, Maxpedition is committed to improvement, optimizing ergonomics, creating user-friendly designs, and using only the highest quality materials and world-class craftsmanship.